Welcome to WoodCreek Reserve, a 500-acre master planned community in the heart of Katy, Texas. Developed to compliment the landscape surrounding the Buffalo Bayou, a 100-acre wooded canopy of trees has been maintained in it's natural state to create a perfect buffer between the neighborhood and the surrounding retail areas. More than one-third of the development is dedicated to a nature reserve and amenities.
- Neighborhood pool with restroom facilities and outdoor shower
- Children's playground area
- Baseball and sports field
- Dedicated picnic and BBQ areas
- Tennis courts
- Greenbelt system connecting homes to 100-acre park
- Over one mile of wooded nature trails that weave along the Buffalo Bayou
- Easy walking access to WoodCreek Elementary and WoodCreek Junior High
Established in 2003, WoodCreek Reserve offers homes starting in the high-300’s, with a gated section of custom homes ranging from $600,000 to $1 million.
Unlike many neighborhoods, WoodCreek Reserve is located within the corporate boundaries of the City of Katy. Residents have voting rights in City of Katy elections and are only minutes away from state-of-the-art emergency services.
WoodCreek Reserve Pool Hours
Monday 12pm - 10pm
Tuesday - Sunday 6am - 10pm
26604 Kingsland Blvd. Katy, TX 77494
Pool Access and Cleaning Issues - Crest Management 281.579.0761
Report Trespassers to City of Katy Police 291.391.4848
WoodCreek Reserve Pool Rules
- No Lifeguard - Swim at your own risk
- Maximum Capacity 150 people
- Pool use is for the residents of WoodCreek Reserve and their accompanied guests.
- Residents are responsible for the behavior and actions of their guests. Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- No running, rough housing, foul language or abusive behavior will be tolerated.
- No rollerblades, bikes, skateboards or scooters in the pool area.
- Non-service animals prohibited.
- No smoking.
- No glass containers and DO NOT put pool furniture in the pool.
- Exit the pool area at the first sound of thunder or lightning.
- Clean up after use and dispose of trash properly.
- The use of swim diapers is recommended. Damage or misuse of pool property or equipment by residents or guests will result in a fine or loss of pool privileges.
- In the event of an emergency dial 911. City of Katy Police Non-Emergency 281-391-4848.
- Report any violation of the pool rules to Crest Management 281-579-0761.