Welcome to WoodCreek Reserve, a 500-acre master planned community in the heart of Katy, Texas. Developed to compliment the landscape surrounding the Buffalo Bayou, a 100-acre wooded canopy of trees has been maintained in it's natural state to create a perfect buffer between the neighborhood and the surrounding retail areas. More than one-third of the development is dedicated to a nature reserve and amenities.
- Neighborhood pool with restroom facilities and outdoor shower
- Children's playground area
- Baseball and sports field
- Dedicated picnic and BBQ areas
- Tennis courts
- Greenbelt system connecting homes to 100-acre park
- Over one mile of wooded nature trails that weave along the Buffalo Bayou
- Easy walking access to WoodCreek Elementary and WoodCreek Junior High
Established in 2003, WoodCreek Reserve offers homes starting in the high-300’s, with a gated section of custom homes ranging from $600,000 to $1 million.
Unlike many neighborhoods, WoodCreek Reserve is located within the corporate boundaries of the City of Katy. Residents have voting rights in City of Katy elections and are only minutes away from state-of-the-art emergency services.